NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHER MPS ILA
Required for September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and creative teacher to join our successful staff team.
Risley Avenue is a large, three form entry Primary school that serves a richly diverse community.
The successful candidate will:
- be a dynamic, innovative classroom practitioner;
- encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential;
- work well as part of a successful team;
- have a commitment to creativity and diversity; and
- work very effectively with parents
We can offer you:
- a wonderful career opportunity;
- a strong team of committed staff and supportive governors;
- opportunities for professional development;
- a vibrant learning environment
- motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
Our school makes safeguarding a high priority so all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and safeguarding checks.
Applications are invited from Newly Qualified Teachers
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please download forms from the Haringey website or contact the school for a visit
Please email your application ASAP to: email@example.com
Interviews will take place throughout the month of April.
Please click the icons below to download forms.
Please see Haringey Council website for other school jobs:
Page last updated: April 2018